A free county-wide healthy lifestyle initiative.
Nutrition & healthy lifestyle education for children.
For additional information please contact us today!
The Marion County community—including residents, healthcare and social services providers, businesses and faith-based organizations—are invited to share their views on the county’s health and healthcare by taking a 10-minute survey– Community Health Survey for Marion County
- To receive a printed version of the surveys, or for additional information regarding the surveys, call or email Chris Abarca at firstname.lastname@example.org or 352-727-3767
- Feel free to share with family, friends and colleagues (must live in Marion County)
- Participants will be entered to win a $30 gift card
- The survey will be open from Jan. 24 to April 30
- Survey results, along with research and health related data, will be used to assess the region’s most pressing health needs. This information will be made available in summer 2019 in the report Marion County Community Health Needs Assessment.
Surveys will be conducted by WellFlorida. The project is funded by the Florida Department of Health in Marion County.
Thank you for your time and participation